Saturday, May 3, 2008

jennylicious part II

as promised, here's the sonnet that i wrote for the jennylicious ^_^.. i managed to get her go signal to post it here.. a trivia regarding this sonet, the original title of the sonnet is supposed to be jennylicious but was altered to etenia in the last minute ^__^.. this sonnet was composed by me to her... especially for her.. enjoy

Eternia

It’s been a while
Since I last heard your voice
Posing a threat and dominance
As if I had no choice

It has been a while
Since I last heard your laugh
As if telling everything’s ayt
And that we don’t give a fuck

It has been a while
Since our last huddle
All those points and pep talks
Saying “we can pull this off together”

It has been a while
And am missing you so
Even those times when you sez
“dude! Ang buraot mo!”

It’s been eternity
Since we last argue for a user call
When you was on the enhancement team
I was thanking them all

It has been a long time
Since I last uttered these words
“I appreciate everything you do
respect, love and thanks is all I have for you”

No comments: