Tuesday, May 13, 2008

blocked…yet again!!

You read it right people! All of the websites that I deemed “helpful” and “educational” are now blocked (again!) here at the office thanks to the new and improved websense catcher… wtf!! Websites ranging from blogs (blgger and the likes, including this site) to forums (cospaly ph), from digital art to photography (deviantart) are now inaccessible. Humans are born resourceful and we have found a couple of proxy sites to bypass this friggin websense. But the thing about the proxies is that after a couple of days (2 days max), they will get caught and be blocked by websense. It’s like being added to the masterlist of the websense catcher thus being blocked. We are running out of proxies to use and I am about to go crazy!!

On a side note, things are looking great with the photographer but I am being tempted to toy with her…nnnoooooo!!! I must fight this urge whom many have fallen victim! I’ve been listening to scars of a failing heart by typecast when the thought occurred to me. The emo-nessu inside me plus the fact that the rainy season is upon us intensifies this motive.

Tasukete minna!! T___T

No comments: