Sunday, April 27, 2008

jennylicious!!

A colleague here at the office saw this blog and she was utterly shocked when she read the entries. She couldn’t believe that I can write all these stuff and she was even more surprised to know that I can compose a sonnet! As a challenge (and proof that I myself write these entries here), she told me to make a sonnet for her – a sonnet especially for her. I had the most difficult time figuring out what to write – the mood, the emotion and the setting. Then, while in the shower, the words “it’s been a while” just kept on repeating in my head and I just thought about her since it’s been more or less 3 months since I last saw her. Then one thing led to another and the culmination of everything was eternia – my latest sonnet made for her…

I just gave her the sonnet and asked for permission if I can post it here. Once I get approval, I’ll post it immediately.

Btw, if you’re wondering bout the title, jennylicious is her pen name ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm I always thought that it would be disturbing if my offline friends or family found out about my blog since it's way too personal. Haha but it might be just me.