Thursday, May 15, 2008

transmutation

I started blogging since college of 2002 thanks to my good friend thea and satsuki. I really enjoyed it a lot but after a couple of years, I stopped blogging. I stopped not because there is nothing more to write, I stopped because our net connection was cut down. Back then, DSL or broadband never reached our place thus no longer can I update my blog until I’ve forgotten about it.

A couple of months back, I started blogging again (thanks to the connection here at the office) to house all of my rantings and frustrations to this god-forsaken company that I am in. I’ve written a lot of angst and accomplished this blog’s purpose but as time goes by (and I can’t believe that am about to say this), I grew fond not of the company itself but by the company brought forth by the people that I worked here. A small circle of friends began to emerge slowly and I can’t believe that I am enjoying myself thus evolving the purpose of this blog.

This blog became the sanctuary of all those that I can’t say. This blog sez what I can’t speak in spoken words, showed the emotion that I was reluctant to reveal. This blog became the new haven of my stories, sonnets and stupid, cheesy stuff. It is in here that I introduced the very few entities that entered my on-going story and it is in here that I find strength when am lethargic. And now it will undergo yet another metamorphosis.

I’ve been to a couple of cosplay conventions and the initial plan was to be one – be a cosplayer. But that plan all changed when I became the guy behind the lens. When I got hold of my very first camera, I just can’t get enough of taking shots! There a lot of photoblog that I came about and what amazed me was the one that I saw yesterday. She’s no professional and she’s only using a digital camera (much like me), but her shots were jaw-dropping. She has a keen eye for artistry and detail (as my peer puts it) and the best of all is that she’s a Filipina… wooohhhoo… this just proves that you don’t need those expensive DSLRs to produce those stunning effects, your eyes are your best lens and experience is the best teacher (as everybody puts it).

It is now settled. This blog will be a photo-blog to house my shots and I’ll purchase a new domain from poytspot for my rantings slash emo entries. The metamorphosis will not be in effect until july or mid august so this is sorta heads up…

photo community, here I come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!patingin naman ako nung photoblog na yun. sali ka sa litratong pinoy.

http://litratongpinoy.com

jexamine said...

sure-ness po! i am also amazed sa photo collection mo as well as i heart manila's shoots. you guys inspired me to do my thing ^__^.. sorry if i havent posted some pix here, usb port is disabled here at the office and i've no net connection sa bahay huhuhu... but i'll post them asap.. thanks! ^_^