Friday, May 9, 2008

things to be done at my funeral

- no fuc*in make-up

- elegy choices
o hikari (orchestra)
o winter IV
o canon in d (orchestra)


- don’t tell any of my tropa(s) that I am deads except when they ask.

- Black casket (pero pag expensive kahit yung regular na lang)

- Ibigay ang NDS kay Masi

- Ang Ipod ay ibigay kay Tin

- Kay Coy ang PS2

- I saw heroes’ casket being covered with flag, I want mine to be enveloped by my akatsuki robe.

- Hayaan lang ang mga anime/action figs ko satabi ng PC… babalikan ko sila

- Give my final fantasy 8 necklace (griever) to jennylyn THE DAY AFTER my burial

- Huwag gagalawin ang PC para may magamit sila ate and Tin

- Wag galawin ang necklace na suot ko… isama ito hanggang hukay

- Sell my internal organs to have funds for the house

- Give my digital cam to eldest sister

- Babalikan ko si reggie to make his life a living hell


Note: if the recipients declined on the gifts I gave them (because they’re afraid), don’t sell them. Cherish them for I will visit them often

No comments: