Monday, May 26, 2008

a conversation

I sent to the photographer the sonnet that I composed entitled marry me. We had a couple of exchange messages and what’s surreal bout them is that they are in a sonnet form. Enough about the gibberish, just read on….


the photographer’s response to the sonnet:

Your words had me soar
My heart was touched to its core
I feel like opening my door
So I could love you more

Uncertainty is what my mind says
Don't wanna be trapped in a love's mess
Will you promise that I'll be hurt less
If I'd answer you now with a yes?



My response:

words are blurry
am feeling uneasy
moment's uncertain
when to this lass i've fallen

i don't want you to open your door
until you know me some more
please don't say "i love you"
for i'll lose interest in you

don't say a yes
dont say a no
only answer this question
when you considered them all


devilish and arrogant ne!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are too sweet :)

jexamine said...

ahahaha... am not used to this show of emotion though... and i dunno if i can even call this thing sweet hehehehe..

Anonymous said...

one of life's lesson is that:

"Never EVER, say thing that you have no intention of standing by it..."