Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The possibility of fallin for the one you don’t know

Time and time again, this fatal mistake had been constantly being made. In the first place, why fall for someone that you haven’t met, someone you don’t know? What is the probability of fallin for someone you don’t know (probably high) and what is the possibility and certainty that it will last?

From this day onwards, I will officially share to you a new entity in my story and I gave her a pen name of the photographer.

A completely unknown and insignificant life form, the photographer was given by my loving cousin and I thought “I’d give it a shot. I’ve nothing better to do..”. Frightfully slowly, she slithered her way in my life and making her presence felt in every single moment that I can think of. I fell for her friendly and playful manner, her caring and concerned character, her outgoing and onii-chan attitude. As evident from the handle that I gave her, she has this innate talent when it comes to photography but failed to pursue it during her days but is now rekindled due to the frequent talks that we had. The photographer also shares the same talent as I do when it comes to writing. Other than the jennesis, insomniax and sampaguita, she is the only entity that I shared my sonnets with and was deeply appreciated. Those sonnets meant everything to me because they hold what I care the most in my heart. They encompass what my thoughts are, how I feel and the struggles am fighting and for me to share those stuff to someone, they must be one important entity or one that I hold so dear. I just love it when she checks if am home or if I’ve already eaten or how’s my sleep. These simple and stupid things somehow and someway meant something to me… the only missing in the photographer’s asset is her ability to like anime and Japanese culture… in due time, I will introduce her to that fantastic world via the toycon 2008!

kira: am so damn lazy… dunno what to do anymore…
the photographer: Think of something that will inspire or motivate you..
kira: hhmmm… in that case, for me to be inspired and motivated, you gotta stay in my head a little bit longer deal!?
the photographer: hhhmm.. it’s upto you how long I will stay on your mind…
kira: will that option include forever?!


I know, I know… it’s cheesy!! Especially for a guy like me but I got carried away in the conversation >__<…

No comments: