Sunday, April 13, 2008

Toycon 2008

I gotta catch my breath!! Ozinefest just finished and we have already an announcement for the next big con! Toycon 2008 will be held at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 2-3 on June 14-15. This will be my first Toycon and I dunno what to expect, other than having a good time ^_^… Nico Cardenas, an avid fan of toys and action figures, were at the event last year and he had the pleasure of seeing the immortal cosplayer, alodia! Since this is a “toy convention” per se, am looking forward to tons and tons of action figures both from the western and the Japanese. Am also hoping that this is the place where I can finally see, feel and buy my elusive school rumble action figures (provided that I’ve enough money).

Details are all fuzzy as of the moment so I’ve no idea with regards to the booths, side events and ticket price. If you are to attend this convention, I’d suggest to frequently check their official site at
http://www.toyconph.com/ for any latest and official update.

This might also be the con where I will accompany and introduce a new entity with a pen name of the photographer! Don’t you dare miss her as she might be the one to change my life *devil-ness*

No comments: