Tuesday, April 1, 2008

will you marry me!?

I finished a new composition wooohooo!! I’ve been listening to ellegarden’s music nowadays and was just taken by their song marry me thus the inspiration for the title of my new sonnet… it’s really a funny thing how this sonnet came to life – on my way to office, while I was waiting for the shuttle to pick me up, the first few lines just popped out of my head. Upon arriving here at the office, those few lines are still ringin in my head and before I knew it, my 31st sonnet came to life… Enjoy…

MARRY ME

if I am a tree
will you be my rain?
I want you to be the one
who will wash all of my pain

I want you to be my Misa
if I am to be Light Yagami
we will create a perfect world
fit for both you and me

if I am an ipod player
will you be my mp3?
fill my playlist with your raw emotions
all 160 gigabytes of me

I want you to be my legs
when the time comes that am crippled
for I want to return to the place
where our love unfold

I’d gladly exchange my life
for your untimely demise
I won’t let you off the hook easily
without me asking “will you marry me”





what do you guys think?

No comments: