Friday, April 4, 2008

Ozinefest – just around the corner!!!

Finally!! After months of countless sleepless nights and anticipation, the ozinefest is finally upon us!! This year’s ozinefest will be a 2-day event wherein the group cosplay will be on the first day and the individual cosplay on the second. There will be a lot in-store for us (both spectators and cosplayers) as the event boast numerous side-events, raffles, bands and of-course the ever-popular and must-see cosplay skits and catwalks! I really can’t express how I feel as I am bursting with emotions on the upcoming event. I am so psyched to see and meet new friends/cosplayers but I guess all these anxiety will boil down to the cscntrl booth. Basically, the cscntrl booth will sell some anime goodies and I am so looking forward on buying a yakumo (school rumble) and/or code geass action figs! As I see on the cosph forums, there are a lot of cosph members that will attend this year’s ozinefest and hopefully I can see riadox07 and the drop-dead gorgeous and legendary cosplayer known as alodia!! They are the 2 cosplayers that am hoping to have the pleasure of meeting and chatting the most ^_^… incidentally, there will also be another convention on the 6th of April (ozinnefest 2nd day). This convention is the Mangaholix event which I haven’t attended ever since am not much of a fan of manga. There have been a lot of pleads from numerous boards and cosplayers to move the date of the Mangaholix con as the cosplayers themselves are torn between the 2 con. As many have bought the 2-day pre-sold tickets of ozine, I am expecting a ton of attendees in the ozinefest as compared to that of mangaholix.

Ozinefest will be my official 3rd con to attend (as spectator/fan) and am hoping for more to come. Ozinefest will mark my new identity in every con: a photographer ^_^… though I haven’t got that SLR that professionals use, I’ll still do my best to capture that special moment and post them here at this blog!

See you all at the ozinefest!

No comments: