Thursday, April 3, 2008

post to get paid

As I said in my previous entry, I have a god-given gift when it comes to writing and composing. This fact had been evident throughout my high school and college careers where I’ll get a couple of praises with the research that I’ve done (not to mention how I “customized” the composition to give it an edge that screams my name ^_^). I have composed more than 20 sonnets and most (if not all) of it are fueled by my then inspiration – the jennesis. One sonnet I composed entitled “A Day In The Life” had been commended by one of my high school buddies. The piece “a troo stori” (which had been posted here) also garnered a couple of claps and thumbs up, not to mention a lot of controversy. They then wondered why did I took the course IT instead of something that is related to writing like journalism or something and frankly, I don’t even know. I guess am just doing this writing thing for fun and personal satisfaction. But when a friend told me about payperpost, everything had changed… for the better.

I love writing stuff on the net and what better way to capitalize on this fact than being paid by doing the thing/s that I love! As the name implied, all I have to do is to create some quality write-ups on this blog here and I will get paid!! Easy!! What I like about this is that you have the chance to pick the topic that you want to blog about, maintaining the genre that you defined in your site (e.g. personal, tech and the likes). Pay-out will be defined by the advertisers and if you play your cards write, you can make a lot of money within a single month without needing to leave the comforts of your home! But you have to follow their code of
blog ethics which is an SOP… Hhhhmm, I wonder what I will do with all that loot!? *daydreams*

Though this fact remains, I am and always will be writing/composing/blogging for personal fulfillment and enjoyment. The money is just an added incentive ^_^…


No comments: