Saturday, April 26, 2008

life through a digital glass

I am so obsessed with the new digital camera that I just had and I immediately planned and schedule a “photoshoot”. I thought of capturing some natural and candid shots that expresses how I felt at that certain time. Then it was settled: the location was at the bridge, subject was the sunset and the everyday juan dela cruz passing by and the time was roughly 5 p.m. Upon arriving at the bridge, I immediately saw a perfect shot with a perfect backdrop. I was astounded as I didn’t expect that to happen so sudden. It was some leaves/tress with the backdrop of our enormous lake. I’d like to blur on the leaves but it was not to be done on the digital camera that I have. The location of the setting sun wasn’t the one that am looking for thus I had to improvise. I wanted a shot similar to those mushy movie where the sun is setting in the middle of the ocean. But in my case, the setting sun was way off the center but it’s beautiful nonetheless. I got a few nice ones (well at least in my own opinion) while experimenting on the settings. Different settings yielded different results (ddduuuhhhh) so I just took shots using different settings to see which one’s the best. A couple of passerbies are staring at what am doing as this (photoshoot) wasn’t done on a regular basis (like what I mentioned, photography here is not a profession). Then this phrase just came out of nowhere “a long day’s work” that inspired me to capture a shot of those who are passing by. I have this one shot with a mother and his child but the one that I liked was manong carrying loads of I dunno what. Hopefully I can post them here so I can show you guys what I’ve been upto and so you can say the stuff about the shot that I took.

Next stop… sunrise at the bridge ^__^…

No comments: