Monday, March 10, 2008

some things to look forward to

I’ve compiled a list of somewhat to-do’s for this year and hopefully I can accomplish most of it (if not all)… this be the second time that I’ll be doing this to-do for the year and the first one was a massive success: 8 out of 9 to do’s had been accomplished!! Hopefully I can sustain this surge… the list is in no particular order, I just write ‘em as they pop in my mind

1. enroll in a Japanese teaching school (language, writing system, culture… basically everything)2. buy Nintendo DS lite (to play kingdom hearts 358/2 days)
3. create a java program within a span of 6 months
4. be onshore for the next 12 months (on-shore = be assigned abroad)
5. new chix
6. participate in at least one cosplay event
7. do a freelance job for flash and web to hone the skill
8. start a “mini” company
9. upgrade my pc and have a dsl connection

am certain that the DS lite thing will be accomplished in a matter of months since am dying to get my hands on it since last year. The Japanese School thing might be tricky since am doing my work plus the plans of doing a freelance and having the hardest time as to decide which school to inquire. I can’t say notthin bout the new chix /pif… we’ll just have to wait and see…

No comments: