Sunday, March 30, 2008

mario and luigi partners in time – completed!!

I finally finished mario and luigi partners in time game for Nintendo DS yesterday wwwooohhhoooo!! After playing the game for a couple of months, my perseverance finally paid off! The final 3 bosses were surprisingly easy as compared to what I had in mind. Top this with the fact that all of my characters were only at level 27! I managed to equip mario and luigi with the “best” trousers and just a cure badge for an accessory. But still, the 3 bosses shouldn’t have been that easy to defeat. I guess it’s due to the fact that I just pimped the stats of my characters to focus on their defense. I guess thatmade my life a little less frustrating. One downside though is the ending – and am not even sure if there is one hahahha! The ending’s kinda letdown but it was worth to play!

A fact to share: this has gotta be the first mario title (for the Nintendo DS) that I’m willing to play all throughout! The game deviates from the traditional Mario and Nintendo introduced a Mario RPG. There are a lot of items to collect, platform jumping, stat management, princess to rescue (as usual), a bowser to confront (as usual) and some semi-impossible puzzles to solve ^__^… I definitely recommend this game to anyone who has a Nintendo DS!

next game on my list: DRAWN TO LIFE

No comments: