Monday, March 17, 2008

ozinefest mania!!!

Friday:
After office hours, I did a detour at a local mall to buy some tickets on the upcoming ozinefest. I searched and searched but to no avail!! The store/resto (yaoshinouya) was nowhere to be found and all my efforts were for naught!!

Saturday:
Am not feeling well… am sick! But this did not deter me from acquiring the precious tickets (getting monotonous now ain’t it!?). as I sez, am not feeling well but this is also the day that my cousin will move. The planned move had been scheduled for months now but had been cancelled due to the fact that they are still looking for a much better deal (in terms of the house and community). They end up choosing their first choice ^__^… an adrenaline rush was the reason for me to check and move the drumset which had been laying here for decades! The original plan was to accompany them to the new house then be dropped off at SM megamall to buy the tickets. However, it took them the longest of time to put everything on the truck so I decided to go on ahead since it’ss pretty much late. As I am on my way, I saw a different city than the ones that am used to seeing each and everyday on my way to work. When the night bids “hello”, the city paints her face with all the glamour, dazzle and sparkles and being the entity that she is known for: traffic, gimmicks, nomo sessions! When I finally reached megamall, the first thing in mind was to go to the foodcourt and find the cosph booth… minutes passed, then hours then in the end… I didn’t find their booth T__T so decided to buy the tickets to Yoshinouya. Check it out!! We are finally on our way to the ozine con!!



Sunday:
I finally finished the school rumble marathon wwwooohhhooo!!! I dunno if am shallow or what but every time I watched an anime of this genre, there’s this feeling inside me that I cannot explain (aside from being inspired). Speaking of inspired, I finally finished the logo for the jexamine blogspot wwooohhoooo!! I also did a link button to give to stacy… hmmmmm, I wonder what’s next!? I could do the header of this site so as to claim it as MINE. Hehehehhe.


No comments: