Monday, March 24, 2008

magic.cast = reflect();

I’ve a pretty much long vacation thanks to the holyweek/Lenten season. Prior to the said vacation, I’ve been thinking as to where to go to somewhat reflect so I may know what to do with this garbage of a life that I have or somewhere I could chill and just take some time off on everything (just to do some mental and creative floss). Sadly (and as expected), no plan was achieved thus I am forced to stay at home for the duration of my vacation. It wasn’t so bad, it was actually better than I hoped for. I got the opportunity to rest and sleep to my heart’s content, chill and not worrying of a thing, watch a couple of animes and I did managed to reflect and realized what I wanted to do – at least for the time being. I realized how much I crave to have my own camera (and am not talking about those that are built-in to some handphones) but I did also realized how freakin expensive they are!!! I managed to finish a couple of animes – welcome to the NHK and ikkitousen season 1. Programs that air on television are useless since it’s Lenten season and I thought to myself “having a cable right now would be a very good idea”… I did go for a swim since the weather was like hell for the past couple of days, hopefully it will get better. Having this vacation and just chillin and doing what I want (which we termed here in the Philippines as PETIX) has made me realized that this is what I want and the thing that my soul and body is yearning for the past 2 years or so… before you get any ideas, lemme make myself clear – what I want is to work from home, free from the hazards that is known as the office and the corporate world. This way, the creative juice on my mind will freely flow and do whatever it wants – maybe good, bad or incomplete but this is what encompasses me as a human being. When I wrote the entry that I mentioned being inspired by numerous entities, I loved how that felt. I’ve never felt that much of excitement and challenge for the longest of time and lately there are certain ideas that had been running on my mind involving scenery and photography. I barely have enough money for a couple of months (when I quit accenture) which means I can’t waste them on petty stuff but am so weak when it comes to the infamous action figures >_<… Well, I haven’t moved to the subdivision and the parents are constantly asking when I wanna move so we can transfer all the stuff in here. I told them that it’ll be on July when I finally quit my job. They were astounded upon hearing that I wanna quit my job! They thought that am just playin when I mentioned this to them before – I am dead serious! I guess I’d also wanna transfer to the new home as soon as possible but what impedes me is this oath that I made – that when I finally move, the pc will be upgraded and Im’a be wired so I can do at least some part time or sumthin (note: it has come to my attention that I will try to specialize in contractual or part time jobs). Upgrading the PC ain’t a problem, it’s the expenses that troubles me… like I said, I have little money and budgeting expenses and prioritizing isn’t one of my elements. TASUKETE!!!!! TASUKETE!!!

I managed to finish a couple of graphics for the jexamine including the header, a banner (for stacy) and a link button (for poytspot) but it hasn’t been that much of a productive vacation for me T__T

No comments: