Sunday, January 4, 2009

I need this! I need this!!

I had my red alert 3 dvd for the longest of time and up until now, I haven’t played it. Not because I can’t but because the game freezes after a couple of minutes. I was so psyched when I purchased the game that I didn’t bother on having dinner after I got home. Sheer excitement lingered in my body only to find out the inevitable disappointment at the very end. My cousin told me to either return the game itself or buy a new dependable computer memory. Now don’t get me wrong, my desktop now packs a 1 gigabyte RAM but I feel that he’s right if I am to take my gaming to the next level. Am thinking of getting either one of Sun memory or Cisco Memory to ensure the quality of the RAM that I’ll be buying.

Until I get my claws on those brand new memory, I’ll just be waiting here, weeping and crying on the agony and dilemma that I have now… *sad*

No comments: