Sunday, December 28, 2008

merry christmas is merry

edits: none

now i know this post had been looooong overdue but there had been non-stop party day in and day out for the past couple of days that I rarely got time to update this site. anyways, on with our story for today.

this, by far, is the most important gift that i received this Christmas. This was personally given to me by her. It had a somewhat funny and sweet story behind it that it gives me tingles whenever I think about it.

She went here at my place together with our inaanak on the day before Christmas. I invited her and she accepted and I was utterly happy and speechless. She was wearing a drop-dead gorgeous blue dress and armed with that impeccable smile as I saw her at the gate. I immediately asked her for my gift and she told me that she totally forgot it due to some circumstances. We just hung-out here to pass the day and just enjoyed the moment. When she got home (I think at past 6 p.m.), she sent me a message saying that she’ll return here just to give her gift to me on that same day. After an hour, I again saw her at the front gate. I asked her if we could stroll for a while and she gladly accepted my proposal. It was rather surreal. I mean, I used to just think and daydream of the day when we’ll take a stroll at our subdivision, just talking about stuff and laughing and now, here we are! Doing what I dreamt of and it feels sooooo ggooooodddd!!

This had been one of the best Christmas that I ever had! And am glad that I’m still here to experience it!

Merry Christmas everyone and have a fruitful new year!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool gift! wuhuu! I bet you are wearing one of the shirt given to you by your girl?

jexamine said...

nnnaahh! i haven't even washed it yet.. she knew that i love those types of shirt and the clincher was that award written on that small piece of paper

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww how sweet :)! Hapy holidays to you!

Anonymous said...

aww... =)

jexamine said...

@ satsuki
yeah!! i know.. for once in my life, i actually have something to look forward to every waking day.. happy holidays!!

@blogjumper
thanks for the visit! happy holidays!