Wednesday, January 7, 2009

for the love of my jenny



Edits: none
Model: jenny

Never did it occur to me that it’s possible for me to get close to someone in just a matter of days. As most of you know, I’m a man of few words and my people skills are below average. But when jenny and I met, I somehow felt that we’ll be together for a long time. I first took a stroll with her a couple of months back and I was reluctant to include her into my already boring world. When I first held her hand, I felt a sudden tremble in my palm – a feeling that I never felt for the longest of time. From that day on, I never let her hand go. Every single morning, I talk to her to prepare her for the day’s torment. She always answers with a smile in her eyes. She’s always with me, she accompanies me on my way to work and she’s always there to see me off. During night time, especially on those stressful days, when I finally arrived at our subdivision, her face is the first thing that am looking for. Just having the pleasure of seeing her after a long day is enough to make me smile. We’ll then have a romantic night stroll with both of us looking at the stars, thinking and dreaming of our future.

When I grow old and stopped blogging, I will still want to hold her hand. I can and never will replace her. She has etched her name in numerous parts of my body and it is hard to deny the fact that we are of the same heart. I’ve already lost my cexil and I’ll do everything I can to keep my jenny!

“I kept myself busy all the time. But at night time when there’s nothing more to do, I always think of jenny. I think about her a lot!” –forest gump

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweeeeeet :) All the very best to you two.

ka bute said...

wow. parang ung mga bikes sa koreanovelas. ;)