Saturday, January 17, 2009

The rapids


Edits:none
Location: nueva ecija

Every once in a while, there comes a time in everybody’s life when he feels so down, depressed and utterly a loser.

Well due to the current financial crisis, I was left without a job a few days ago and I am a certified bum right now! And as if it that wasn’t enough, I’ve got another concern here at home that stabbed right into my chest. It’s a good thing that the jexamine is always by my side during this time of my life to avoid any nervous breakdown. It is only with her that I can show my true emotions – with her, I can share all of my struggles and frustrations. I can feel the warmth with every touch, I can feel the concern with her every words and I can feel the love with every hug. Is it even fair to be this happy when I am this sad?

With regards to my work, I just see this as one of the rapids in my life that will ultimately lead to those calm rivers. I have this vision that this is just a sign from god that I should focus on the things that he especially made me to do. That I should use the talent he gave me and not put them into waste. With that said, web design world beware for I will be entering the playing field!

No comments: