Friday, January 16, 2009

Driver software vault

Looking for the drivers for your motherboard or printers? Or maybe that critical update for your video card to really spice things up? If you’re like me that throws around literally everything, then you probably don’t know where you put the drivers for all of your stuff.

Just recently, my cousin lent me a copy of the grid game for the PC. I was so psyched to try it here at home since the graphics and car physics that I saw at his desktop were jaw dropping. When I finally got home, I was so disappointed at what I saw (after installing the game). Framerate sucks, graphics were waaayyyy below par and loading took ages. He then suggested to upgrade my nvidia drivers and see if it will take any effect on the game.

I am also looking for an update for my motorola drivers that will allow me to do something more with my cexil (Motorola v3). Yyeesss!! You read it right! Cexil came back!! I was so happy and never will I leave her side again!

No comments: