Monday, June 2, 2008

meeting with the photographer

last Sunday, the photographer and I finally see eye to eye. But before that, let us trace back the things that led to a series of unfortunate events.

Before I leave the office each and everyday, I make it a point to call her and talk to her since am so bored here. The last time we talked, she asked me to accompany her to this church thing entitled PREX. It’s basically a whole day event worth of talking to the pastor and reflecting. Eh?!?! I know that you must be laughing your assess off right now. How can a self-proclaimed devil go to such gathering?! I dunno if she just don’t get it or I dunno… she was very persistent in pursuing me but never did I fold until she finally gave up. I thought that my ordeal was over until she uttered the words “come to church with me this sunday”. I was like “wat da pak!?”. Are you sh**tin me?! We had a long conversation bout this one and I finally told her that I’ll think about it.

I dunno what happen last Saturday that led to me saying “yes! I will see you on Sunday”. Probably I was thinking that this is the moment of truth (and probably since I’ve nothing better to do)! The hour neared on Sunday and I’ve doubts whether to go or not but I eventually did. She saw me holding my camera (as usual) and I was in my snobbish-don’t-get-close-to-me attitude (wearing my poker face). We entered the church and then we left after the mass. I was like “thank god the mass was over”.

Should she asked again to go to church next time, ill stand firm on my answer… whatever it will be T__T.

No comments: