Tuesday, June 3, 2008

a visit – the second coming

Last night, I dreamt about this very mysterious girl whom I love so much (well… am assuming based on my dream). This is the second time that she visited me and the feeling just keeps on getting bigger and bigger. To my surprise, this girl was not the jennesis nor the photographer and not even the sampaguita. I don’t remember anything about her other that she’s shorter than me (in terms of height) thus I’ll be quoting her in this post as the faceless femme.

I had the most wonderful dream and it didn’t bother me if I never woke up again. It’s kinda hard to explain how I felt and what am feeling right now. After a long while, the faceless femme let me felt how good it is to be embraced by someone. To know that someone’s always there for you. Someone that made you feel that you are significant, that you are loved. The dream that I had lasted for only a couple of hours (roughly 3 hours to be more precise) and this might sound as a cliché but those 3 hours felt like eternity. Never did I think of waking up and leaving her… I soooooo wanna meet this faceless femme here in the 3d world but until then, I can only wait in the dreamland until we finally meet again and finally know her name and who she really is…

Aaaahhhhhhhh!!! My mind is going crazy right now!!! Am looking forward meeting you again tonight my faceless femme.

No comments: