Wednesday, June 11, 2008

still faceless?!

I finally found her! After days and nights of searchin, I finally found the faceless femme and she is in the place that I least expect her to be! She’s faceless no more but I’d like to keep her pen name as is. I bet you’re wondering how’d I knew that she was the one when I claim that she is faceless in my dreams. Well she was not totally faceless, I recognized her as I saw her here in the 3d world! She was all what I expected her to be here in the 3d world and she was the exact carbon copy of the one that was in my dream. What I felt for her in the dreamworld is the same as what am feeling every time I saw her, every time I have the opportunity for some quick and small talks. Each and every day, I am most looking forward to seeing her or just walking side by side. In a surreal turn of events, I managed to find out a couple of things about her including her name (her real name). My only wish now is that I can see her and talk to her on a continuous basis.

Daisuki da yo faceless femme!!!!!

I long for the day that I can call you mine!!!

No comments: