Wednesday, June 11, 2008

upgrades!

We went to a nearby mall to do some canvassing for a new PC. I will give my old one to my sis since she will most probably do a home-based work. We went to this area where we usually buy all our pc and tech gadgets and I was left in awe when I saw the units and most especially the prices. The generic ones that am looking for were now all gone and had been replaced by the branded ones that packs quite a punch. Having all those muscle power comes with some seriously, seriously steep price! I was planning to buy a intel core 2 duo pc with some serious graphix punch as I will be experimenting on adobe lightroom for this photography and photography blog. I mange to have a couple of leaflets and brochures but after I read their packages… well…. I was disappointed… disappointed because of either the price or the package itself. *sigh*. Hopefully I will find a decent price with an above average performance on the next couple of days…

2 comments:

Kape Kanlaon\ said...

me too.. it's so hard to find a good deal with gadgets nowadays.. im planning to buy a laptop which i could also use for gaming purposes... sigh.. please give me some idea on what to buy..

jexamine said...

oowww... are you seriously looking for a laptop? how much is your budget? ive some friends that knew someone selling laptop. maybe we can get a discount or sumthin ^_^