Friday, December 19, 2008

lovers...... in denial



Edits: none
Model: Shan (the dude), mystery chick X (as requested by Shan)
Photographer: sadly it’s not me and as requested, we’ll just refer to her as mystery chick Y.
Location: Subic (some place here in the philippines)

I just love this shot! This was shown to me by a friend and something just snapped and I thought of at least 5 well-written captions to capture the emotion that is being depicted in the picture. I dunno but I guess I was just captivated by the way they projected in the camera and I never thought that such a simple gesture can mean tons and tons of things. I mean the picture can be anything from a lover having some quarrel/problems or it has something to do with the tree but my favorite caption/interpretation would be that both of these dudes may actually be holding back their emotion for one another. It maybe due to some reason or commitment why they’re both hesitating to hold each other’s hands. It’s as if they are both waiting for the other person to make the first move and give the signal for his/her intention. Of course the dude is afraid to say what he really feels because he’s afraid to ruin their “friendship”. What the effing-ness is that!? What the dude doesn’t know is that the feeling is mutual. The chick also likes him but she’s afraid of rejection, especially if it will be from him… the dude should just do his thing and dance his way into the chick’s heart!

how many of us have been in this similar situation? more than friends but not yet lovers... the dude's christmas might be one of the coldest christmas to date so if anyone can spare a advice, i guess now's the perfect time.

Hhhaaiiiizzz…. Love… so disgustingly deadly!

No comments: