Sunday, December 7, 2008

ex marks the spot



edits: none
model: jex
location: our home

What does X or “ex” in ex-girl/boyfriend mean? I just thought of this shitty-ness this morning when I embraced my sister. I don’t know but it just popped out of nowhere. I mean, if the X in KX is exchange (KX = knowledge exchange) and the ex in expat is expatriate (well pretty much the same, just the long version) and the ex in example is aahhmmmm example, what does ex or X (however you wanna effing write it) signify in ex-boy/girlfriend? Does it mean that that particular person is dead (X == dead) or does it mean excited/exciting or extravagant or any other of that effi-ness...

Kindly shed some light on this stupid-ignorant-excuse-of-a-person…

P.S. I couldn’t find any knife thus I can’t scar my face like kenshin himura.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

machoness...

Anonymous said...

heres more "X" can be X-men also means "not a men" in short bading or X as in poisonous material or this coming season x-mas... and I bet you will spend many xxxx.xx sa mga inanak mo diba....

http://jpx3m.com said...

i think ung ex sa ex-bf/gf means "X" = crossed out of your how do we call it... "commitment" ba ung bf/gf thingie? maybe it's a promise or something so if you "X" it means it is already void?

Anonymous said...

"X" as in a cross? I mean, like those cross-out marks teachers write on exam papers if you got an answer wrong. Erm. So, yea, "ex/x-bf/gf" as in, that bf/gf is off your list, so cross it off.

Anonymous said...

solve for x