Sunday, August 16, 2009

jasminum sambac


edits: adobe lightroom preset (sorry, too lazy)

"when this flower wither, that's the time i'll let you go. when this flower dies, so does my love for you. when this flower lost its significance, so does my existence to you... and there's no more reason to live..."

"probably i was the rain in my previous life and i hope when i die, i will be with my brethren once more. whenever you hear its drops, whenever you feel the drizzle always remember that its my way of saying "am right here... always... and only for you""


My life is not worth living
This song is not worth singing
My heart has stopped beating
For ‘tis no longer raining

The jexamine had been fed dearly
Showing its prowess and true beauty
As the remaining drops fell to its tips
It’s as if sending his last kiss

The darkness is furiously fighting light
His instincts telling him to survive
The rain wants to stay a little longer
Until this jexamine doesn’t need water

Rain finally succumbs to sunlight
It had been the tandem of jexamine and light
Cold and soothing raindrops was his last effort
And the darkness was suddenly shut off

As the rain cloud disappear
On his mind is his jexamine
He’s just an empty hollow thing
Crippled and is now slowly dying

No comments: