Monday, April 6, 2009

Torrent extension

I was in my cousin’s pad in the city for the past couple of days thus the reason for me not being online for quite some time now. Anyway, a friend asked me about torrents and File Extension Torrent. He told me that he was utterly alienated how that stuff work and how to get them files. I told him that in order to activate the File Extension Torrent, he will need a torrent program to open such extensions. I, for one, was thankful that these type of programs were developed! It had made my (and probably yours too) life that much easier. I mean, let’s face it, you can download pretty much anything and everything via torrent. All you need is a good torrent site to download all of your File Extension Torrent, a torrent program/software and your good to go. My friend then told me that he will give it a shot as soon as he gets home. I just hope I made a believer out of him when it comes to using torrents hahhaha.

No comments: