Tuesday, April 28, 2009

heaven-ly smile

edits: none
location: zoo
model: zel

I guess I found my inspiration
With just one smile, you take my breath away
So hold me close
And say you'll stay with me now
- spongecola
i've called her so many names: dude, tsong, liezl, toyo... but i finally know now which one will best suit her... as vibrant as anyone and anything that crossed paths with me but as gentle and peaceful as the clouds above... i decided to call her my heaven... no matter how cheesy that might sound...

5 comments:

Kiligamus said...

aww... *kilig*

She's pretty dude.

Btw, you should've edited the pic a bit, the lighting on the right side is a bit short... it's a bit dark... hides her beauty...

jexamine said...

thank you mam/ser... i now see your point with regards to the lighting.. will try to do better next time..

^_^

Roland said...

huwaw, ka kilig nmn.
its love in the air, even if its only may. haha

so kung sha si heaven, ikaw namn si soul
saan ba pumupunta ang "good" soul, dba sa heaven.

heaven en soul :D

jex said...

aawww... napakagandang point ser roland! salamat, salamat!

canky.is.me said...

huwaw naman. pakileg yung post. :)