Monday, April 6, 2009

To HD or not!?

Me and my folks are planning to buy another set of tube. Yeah! I know! I’ve said this news wwwaayyy before the start of the year and yet we still ain’t got one. Then they planned on getting one again by the end of holy week. This will go sweet with my new guitar hero peripherals should the plan push through! But aside from this, I also found Directtv.com that will offer endless nights of viewing pleasure!

Direct TV offers a vast array of programs ranging from movies to HD programs, from sports (of course) to business. You name ‘em they got ’em. Plus, DirectTV does this in five simple steps that will instantly get you wired in no time!

This might be a good alternative when I’m done rockin’ out with my guitar hero and just wanna sit back in my couch and enjoy the eye candy that my tube has to offer. Extreme viewing pleasure, here I come!

No comments: