Friday, July 4, 2008

jexamine.inspiration = inspiration + 1

It’s been a while since I last had a critique on my compositions, though only a few elites had seen and read the masterpiece. Recently, I had a chat with the jennesis when I was asking her a favor. The jennesis is both a fan (as she puts it) and a major critic in some, if not all, of my sonnets. She recently read the eternia entry in this blog which was incidentally for someone with the same name as hers but with a different pseudonym. I asked her to compare the sonnets nowadays as opposed to the ones that I gave her way back and she bluntly sez that the old ones were better (by far). “how can this be!?” was my initial thought. And as if on queue, she answered me that the sonnets now lack the passion and sincerity that I once infused in it. Well, I do admit that some of the sonnets now were a bit monotonous and half-heartedly done but (as I sez 88 times) this is me at the moment – somewhat on a rage, disoriented and disconnected from the 3d world.

To remedy this dilemma, I asked the jennesis a favor: if I can borrow her again as my inspiration. This was a bold move but I thought that the only way to make things happen is to bring her back to my life again. She approved the idea but she also uttered “maybe this time around, my charms won’t work anymore”. I didn’t care anymore as long as I can regain my original form. Am hoping to give the piece to her today but as of now, I haven’t done anything – no titles, no scenario, no nothing. I fear that the jennesis’ word holds true. It’s as if I have nothing for her, like I dunno her or sumthing. Well, that maybe good before but definitely not now… I don’t wanna push the words in my next couple of sonnets because they are for a very, very important person(s) and she/they only deserves my best.


Editor’s note: the sonnet eternia was done with all the passion that I have. It just seems so plain and simple but the things there are the things that I miss the most now that I don’t have the jennylicious.

P.S:
sinackular is god! Can I be one of your disciples?

No comments: