Monday, February 25, 2008

fun with the boys

A couple of things transpired this last weekend that served as oxygen to my dying body… I did a school rumble (anime) marathon this Saturday and I just can’t get enough of it!! I like the humor that this anime depicts on each and every episode as well as the lives of certain students: the conflicts and every circumstance that they get into! As I watched the anime, I always sez to myself “I’ll just watch 3-4 episode for today” but the ending is that I finished season and is halfway of season 2 -_-;… am so into the series that am humming the opening and ending theme song (season 2) so if anybody knows the title and artist of the song, please do let me know ^__^… the school rumble experience wouldn’t be complete without…. wallpapers!!! I downloaded 20+ wallpapers of school rumble as well as code geass…

For more info on school rumble, check this out: school rumble

Monday is declared as a special holiday here in the Philippines so we had somewhat of a long vacation and I seized this opportunity by meeting up with my friends… it’s been a while since we last saw each other and it’s a very rare instance when everybody’s there. The main reason for this meeting (aside to catch up on things) is because a friend’s mother will be returning to Switzerland… she is considered as the mama of the group and she takes care of us really well so it’s a somewhat our tribute to her since it will be a while before we can see her again… probably the biggest improvement on our group is karding, who is actually doing some 3-d rendering!! I was like “sugoi-ness!!!”… I always wanted to do some 3d modeling and create my own character *sigh*… as the day was about to end, a friendly cosplay banter turned into some serious discussion… I’ve always wanted to cosplay (and its one of the to-do list) but never had it been discussed in such a serious manner… same as me, karding is also thinking about cosplaying on the coming event on april 5-6 as a group cosplay… one problem – we are all noobs, doesn’t know how to make a costume and the cosplay deadline is nearing… we had a couple of options as to who we will be come cosplay: 1) akatsuki (naruto) 2)ultraman 3)bioman 4)sentai… nothing’s final yet and I dunno if we’ll make it come april 5-6 but we’ll do our best ^__^…

When I am with those guys, I dunno how the day will go and am clueless on what the ending will be. We always, always have a blast when we are together, setting aside all of the pressure, angst and heartache and even on that single day, we are just a bunch of boys havin some good ol’ clean fun…

1 comment:

Niel said...

Never been to cosplay but it's wonderful be part of that kind of event