Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jexamine on a bigger stage?

I’ve been thinking a lot of stuff lately. I’ve been thinking of moving jexamine to the next level and yet I have this doubt if she’s indeed ready for that. Roughly after 90 something posts, jexamine only served as my sounding board for all my rants and frustrations. She was the one that witnessed every single thing that I kept in my pitch-black heart and it is only fitting to honor her by moving and giving her own cyber space – not merely as a blog but a full site that will showcase what we have become over the past couple of years.

My primary concern was to find a good web hosting organization that will cater what I have envisioned. I learned from a friend that a decent web host will most likely make or break you here in cyberspace. He has experienced that numerous times and I, for one, am not gonna let that happen to me. Fortunately, I have found this article pertaining to common web hosting traps that lure gullible individuals to their doom. We just need to be informed so as to avoid the oblivion here in our cyberspace.

No comments: