Sunday, November 23, 2008

token of appreciation


edits: none

remember my jennylicious entry? curious on who she is and what she looks like? here's your chance! the "santa's elf" image up there is her! it was part of a runway presentation last year and i happen to salvage a couple of images.. *devil*

enough about that, now for some serious stuff.. i just thought of givin her a little something on her coming birthday this november 27. i composed a poem, i mean the poem composed itself, to give to her on that special day and i've also prepared a surprise. i owe this person half of my life and she's one of the person that earned my respect the most! it would be very very hard for me to say goodbye to her on my impending resignation early next year that's why i decided to give her what she wanted the most on her special day...

haberdey my jennylicious!!

3 comments:

ka bute said...

huwaw. pwede rin ba 'kong magpagawa ng Christmas Card? hehehe (--,)

Anonymous said...

dude mahal ko na yung nasa chix sa card!

jexamine said...

@ser kabute
hehehhe, pwedeng pwede! php10.00 per word.. hihihih

@ser padlock
ako din mahal ko sya.