Monday, October 20, 2008

riadoxzeroseven



riadoxzeroseven

Rare is the moment
that I see someone like you
one that sticks in my head
in the form of thief rikku

I hurdle sea of fans
just to get an inch closer
knowing that you’re the real thing
made me felt better

Astonishment is what my face sez
and awe is what I felt
excitement lingers in my body
when you were finally near me

Difficulty in breathing
no words I can utter
the death angel was beside me
when off goes the shutter

On the next fateful day
when the convention opened its doors
i arrived rather late
but I knew who to look for

e
Xcitement filled the air
when everybody saw a geisha
a lovely death angel
disguised as yumi komagata

ZERO confidence was what I had
when I saw how beautiful she was
i approached her nonetheless
and felt her undying prowess

SEVEN in the evening
as I left the convention
a thought and a smile befell
because I finally, finally saw the death angel


editor's note: riadox is a phenomenal cosplayer here in the philippines, though i rarely see her nowadays in any convention since she's busy with her work. the picture above is her cosptrip as yumi komagata from the anime samurai X. the poem is specially made for her and am glad that she liked it and gave me the go signal to post it here.

No comments: