Saturday, June 6, 2009

A bum's chronicle: destination - hundred islands


Edits: none
Location: alaminos, pangasinan

Editor’s note: I was supposed to post this right after the escapade but a lot of things happened and I rarely have time for this blogging thing hahah.

A few months back, me and bulos88 went on an excursion just to relax and get away from the hazards and stress brought forth by everything around us. Destination of choice: hundred islands wooohhhhooo!!! This is the first time I went to that place and you can’t even fathom how excited I was. Bulos88 took care of everything – from reservations to directions, from tourist spot to picking up some chicks – he was doing it all and I didn’t have to lift a finger! The coolest part that we both agreed was the snorkeling thing. I really wanted to do the banana boat ride but it was so damn expensive and I think that it was unavailable during our stay there. I won’t go into too much detail as I am somewhat lazy to type hahhaha. Bottom line: great escape, great scenery, cool people, expensive foods (seriously) and great beaches! I wouldn’t mind going there again next year to relieve the experience again.

No comments: